Mission: The goal of One Book/One Town is to bring together the Easton Community to develop an understanding of a range of perspectives about the human experience using a common theme or book as a foundation for discussions and events
- June 20, 2022: 4-6 PM Unified Easton Launch (Queset House)
- July 22, 2022: 12:15-2 PM Listen and Learn Lunch (Frothingham Hall)
- July 26, 2022: 6 PM Community Book Reading & Discussion (location TBD)
- August 12, 2022: 12:15-2 PM Listen and Learn Lunch (Frothingham Hall)
- August 22, 2022: TBD Listen and Learn Lunch (Frothingham Hall)
- August 24, 2022: 6 PM Community Book Reading & Discussion (location TBD)
- Sept, 2022: Oliver Ames Advisory period book discussion games and Trivia (OA students only) Flyers to be sent home to families with Sponsors!
- Oct 2, 2022: Community Book Reading at the NRT Fair! Join us as children from the Easton Collaborative Theatre read excerpt from Listening is an Act of Love!
Video of Last One Book One Town Event
One Book One Town Sponsors are dedicated to bring community together to create an inclusive and welcoming environment for all! We thank our sponsors for their support of Easton’s Anti-Racism Proclamation and their willingness to take action by helping us provide a platform for citizens to discuss ways we can all do a better job of listening with love!
Advocate Sponsorship Level
Inclusive Perspectives CounselingKristin Bowles, MSW, LICSW
Acolyte Plus Sponsorship Level
The Farmer’s Daughter
Acolyte Sponsorship Level